Perceptions and expectations about care in different generations
Line of Knowledge: Planificación y modelos de atención
Location: Madrid Caixa Forum (First Conference people. Cared for in the way we would like to be cared for)
Professionals: Mayte Sancho
PROCESS AND METHODOLOGY FOR WRITING A LETTER ON AGING AND CARE, the objectives of which are:
- Generating a process of reflection and public discussion about the dimensions of care and its consequences
- Gathering perceptions, desires, preferences, fears of a potential need to give or receive care.
- Harmonising binomial care - being cared for, giving voice to the preferences of caretakers and those who need help.
- Identifying innovative interventions in the field of prevention
- Making the dimensions and proposals surrounding care visible among citizens by issuing a LETTER ON AGING AND CARE to promote the social value of care